Includes Audio Alarm, Battery operation and Provision for External Alarm and Data Logger
For paint shops, printers, dry cleaners, woodworkers, vehicle repair facilities, chemical production areas and wherever indoor air quality monitoring is required: the Model C-21 gas sensor helps you comply with the new VOC air quality regulations for hydrocarbon gases and solvent vapors.
- Constantly monitors your work environment. Detects leaks and poor air
quality before they are a health hazard. Alarms below
OSHA TLV for most common solvent-based
- No installation. Easily used and understood by non-technical
- Virtually no maintenance.
- 24 hour per day, 7 days a week guarding for leaks.
- Beeper will sound when preset level of contamination is reached.
- Enclosure: Self extinguishing ABS plastic
- Sensor: Heated element is flame arrestor protected
- Electrical: (a) Circuits operate at 12 volts/250mA or less with no high capacity inductors or capacitors. (b) Automatically resetting fuse to protect against excess current flow and excess heating. (c) Dual zener-type diode barrier to protect against surges, spikes, and over-voltage and reverse polarities.
- Range: Full scale = 50-100 ppm for most solvent based VOCs.
- Bargraph display: Green = normal. Yellow = caution.
Red = danger.
- Response time: Within a few seconds of the VOC gas reaching the
- Measurement principle: HMOS (heated metal oxide semiconductor)
- Size: 85 × 35 × 60 mm (3.25 × 1.375 ×
- Weight: 140 gr (5 oz).
- Power requirements: 12 VDC at 300 mA. AC
adapters available worldwide.
- Battery: Self-contained NiCad or NiMH. Approximately 2 hour
capacity. Recharged by AC adapter overnight.
Gases and Vapors the C-21 will Detect:
Methyl butyl ketone
Methyl ethyl ketone
R-11 R-12 R-22
The above listing Is
only a partial one, with materials actually run In our laboratory,
Detection threshold is typically at or below the OSHA established limits.